- Organization Rankings-PROSPECTS
- CEHL 2014 Draft
- CEHL 2013 Draft & Older
- CEHL 2015 Draft Order
- Player Creations, Claims & Steals - Farm League Standings
- Farm Leaders
- Unassigned List
- Free Agents
- Free Agent Offers
- Prospect Offers
- Coach Contracts
- Contract Signings
- CEHL Season 23 Playoff Results
- Rory Boylen's Column - The Hockey News
- Dirty Dangle - A hockey site by Mark Mead
- KatsHockey - A twitter feed by Gus Katsaros
- SLHL - STHS Sim League run by Skwid
- SOHL - FHL Sim League run by Steve Laundrie
- CEHL Rap - Written and performed by Cory Williams
- CEHL Rap 2 - Written and performed by Cory and Ryan
- Player Claim Rap - Written and performed by Cory Williams
- CEHL Oilers Blog - Written by Andy Bradley
Shawn Lawrence...NEVER draft me!
Streetsville, Ontario, Canada
October 17, 2015
Season 23 regular season is almost in the books. Time really does fly when you're having fun. As we all should be aware, this is a special lottery draft season, and the anticipation for those with a chance to win No 1 is building.
Was there really any doubt that Carolina would end up with anything other than the best odds to win the lottery? GM Chad Wise's Hurricanes posted the worst season in CEHL history in Season 22 and as 23 draws to a close, they are on pace to post a record of single digit wins.
At the other end of the spectrum, there have been some surprises. The Predators, Maple Leafs and Rangers have been spectators of the post season for far too long. Those droughts are set to end. The Flyers have endured multiple ownership changes but have remained a top team in the east. In the west, the Avs have been out of the playoffs for a few seasons but 23 has been kind to GM Brodie Ellis.
Even more surprising are the teams that are currently on the outside looking in. Canucks, Devils and Islanders are all on the bubble and may miss out for the first time in recent memory. Most teams have 10 games to go. No Playoff berths have been clinched as of yet. Anything can happen.